- How long does it take to ship?
All our products are shipped withing 3-7 days, even our cut and sew skirts, dresses, and hoodies.
- Do you take returns?
We do not take returns unless something is wrong with the garment or the printing. If your item was damaged in shipment, take apicture and send it to us, we will send you out a replacement.
- How does your product sizing work?
Our product pages have measurements as sizing may vary depending on item. For t-shirts, we print on Gildan 64000 Soft style t-shirts.
- Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk for extra durability
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- What countries do you ship to?
We ship our products worldwide. Due to trade restrictions we can not ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea.
- Where are your shirts printed?
Our shirts are printed direct to garment in one of several factories located in the USA & Mexico. If you are ordering from anywhere in Europe shirts may be printed in Riga, Latvia.
- Is the shipping material recyclable?
Yes, The poly bags used in our packaging are recyclable, low-density polyethylene, FDA and USDA compliant.
- Why does my new shirt smell like vinegar chips?
When unpacking a new shirt or hoodie with a direct-to-garment (DTG) print, you might notice a vinegar-like smell or an off-white residue. Don’t worry, that’s not unusual – it’s from a fixation agent applied during the printing process and it’s not permanent. Fixation agent (sometimes known as pre-treatment) is used for all DTG prints across the industry. We use all water based and eco-friendly inks, this process helps the ink bond with the fabric.
- How should I wash my printed garments?
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
- Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
- Sublimation apparel can be washed at any temperature setting without affecting quality. But we recommend washing with like colors, as the polyester fabric may make colors run. High temperatures during washing and drying may shrink the fabric.
- We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design color options at an affordable price. The DTG ink in this process is different from the ink screen printers use.
- Keep in mind that the original manufacturer’s care instructions don’t take into consideration the DTG printing process.